PCamRobot 6ax-20 Master 220Kg
Anthropomorphic robot with 6 degrees of freedom: rotation, elevation, extension, front joint. The robot is fixed in the center of a circle of reachable positions.
- Possibility to configure the position of the table and the machine head.
- Possibility to configure the position of the pallets and electrodes in the magazine.
- Possibility of positioning the fork in front of the machines, magazines, washing and drying stations, loading and unloading stations and measuring machines.
- Placing the pallets on their respective shelves.
- Drive: articulated vertical, 6 axes (J1, J2, J3, J4, J5, J6).
- Type of installation: anthropomorphic, linear.
- Load: max 220 Kg (pallet + blanks, center of last axis).
- RAL 3020.
- Electric control cabinet for axis movement. It controls the synchronized movement of the 6 axes and allows to move a pallet or electrode from a position in the magazine to the machine and vice versa. It reads and stores the position of the table and the head of the machine and of the robot for loading and unloading and the positions of the pallets and electrodes in the magazine.
- PCam path editor: path editor that allows to define the path of a pallet, for example from a magazine position to the machine or a path in the circle of reachable positions.
- Repeatability: + - 0.3mm.