PCamJobManager is an industry-leading high-performance job management software for the automation of individual machines with or without ATC, WPC or ETC, specially developed for the precision engineering, tooling, injection molding, stamping and extrusion industries.
- Easy to use production progress.
- Priorities and constraints.
- RFID chip and 1D or 2D bar codes for identification.
- Link data from external databases or PPS systems.
- Transfer of processing times, zero points, result measurement.
- Business plan parallelism.
- Minimization of tool and pallet changes.
- Twin tools based on time or number of parts.
- Machining sequence process for multi-machine automation.
- Automatic parts flow across multiple machines.
- Direct clamping of work pieces without pallets with orientations for multi-sided machining.
PCamFMC IntroA flexible manufacturing system (FMS) or flexible manufacturing cell (FMC) is a manufacturing system in which there is some amount of flexibility that allows the system to react in case of changes, whether predicted or unpredicted.This flexibility is generally considered to fall into two categories, which both contain numerous subcategories.The first category is called as routing flexibility which covers the system's ability to be changed to produce new product types, and ability to change the order of operations executed on a part.The second category is called machine flexibility which consists of the ability to use multiple machines to perform the same operation on a part, as well as the system's ability to absorb large-scale changes, such as in volume, capacity, or capability.Most FMS / FMC consist of three main systems:
- The "work machines" which are often connected automated CNC machines.
- The "material / part / tool handling" system to optimize material / part / tool flow / movement.
- The "central control computer" which controls material / part / tool flow / movement and machine CNC execution.
Cell bit0 1 Machine
- PCamCell program for managing a single tooling machine (wire, die sink, milling, turning, grinding, CMM, washing machine, etc.) in the cell.
Cell bit1 2 Machines
- PCamCell program for managing two tooling machines (wire, die sink, milling, turning, grinding, CMM, washing machine, etc.) in the cell.
Cell bit2 4 Machines
- PCamCell program for managing four tooling machines (wire, die sink, milling, turning, grinding, CMM, washing machine, etc.) in the cell.
- Produce in CSV format the actual processing times of the workload in the PCamCell.
- Program for adding objects to the cell, performing manual operations and defining dependencies between activities.
- Program for parameterizing probing macros, presetting and measurement NC codes.
- Allows to define policies for handling errors (in form of numerical description Nxx or Pxx that can be received from the machine in the software communication protocol) and determine subsequent actions, like continuing with next machining sequence.
- Allows to make all the activities as parallel in the cell managed by PCamCell.
- Management program for tools in the cell (milling tools, electrodes).
- It defines the characteristics, the weight and uniquely identifies them.
- Enables data acquisition of the cell by collecting NC data in a LAN defining the locations where these codes are located.
- Real time 3D simulation of the cell.
- Module for remote connection of PCamRemotePad to PCamCell to manage loading stations or index magazines or preset tool machines.
Tool Life & Twins
- Program to automatically check tool life and to use the twin in case of wear or breakage.
- Allows the use of internal tools.
- Allows you to estimate and plan the processing time of a workload in PCamCell.
- Thanks to RFID readers, it allows PCamCell to detect the position and identify of the electrodes equipped with PCamChip loaded inside the magazine of a machine.
- Reduce downtime, transform your workforce and build more agile factories. With HoloLens, employees can quickly learn complex tasks and collaborate instantly, anywhere.