PCamPPS (CAPP) controls the planning of the production process of a single piece or product as well as series of pieces or products. Total integration of the manufacturing process and CNC machines:
- From taking charge of the order to the finished pieces, a single point from which to check the processing status.
- Management of orders, phases and processes, and related inter-dependencies; a manager creates the model of the manufacturing process starting from the order and the attached drawings and can delegate specific tasks to specific operators by forming a chain of dependencies.
- Ability to explore the state (and history) of the various elements (electrodes, positions, pieces, machines, etc.) of a process.
- Unified database for PCam automation systems.
- The client software that controls the machines can query the PPS to operate with optimized choices not only in relation to what they know from the machines themselves or from their operator but in relation to the dynamics of the overall machining process.
- A single operator, throughout the company (even remotely), is sufficient to diagnose an error or a blocking state on a machine or on an automation element.
Information in your hands.
Client software such as PCamCell and PCamMMS continuously update the information and thus allow the operator to integrate all the information. Advanced reporting correlates information from different sources and allows the optimization of work processes.
- Definition of process resources such as: people, machines, materials, software, etc.
- Process modelling
- Mold order definition
- Import from BOM xls or ERP
- Delivery real time control on parts and mold on calendar
- GANNT of the activities and parts of the molds
- Plant image.
- Plant hours.
- Plant status.
- Schedule of work.
- System errors.
- Name of the running program .
- Specific scheduling criteria for mold makers.
- Real time control of stamping machines
- Monitoring of shearing presses and plastic injection presses
- Euromap 63 .. 84 ..
- Negri Bossi
- Raw material warehouse management. Allows to load a resource into the warehouse, unloading is programmed automatically during operation.