PCamDieSInk is an industry-leading die-sinking CAD/CAM programming system developed specifically for the precision engineering, tool making, injection molding, blanking and extrusion industries.
- PCamDS Adv
The PCamDS system allows the programming of any die-sinking erosion machine starting directly from the CAD design of the mold. Once the electrodes have been extracted, the machine programming is direct.
- Windows graphical user interface.
- 3D CAD import.
- Technological strategies, grouping, priorities.
- Sinking templates.
- Machine and Post Processors.
- Send the program to the online machine.
- Recognition of features from solid models.
- Full Solid 3D simulation.
- Selection of add-on modules.
- Association with measuring machines, the offsets detected during the measurement phase thus allowing safe processing without human errors with the reduction of high presetting times of die sink machines.